Monday, February 8, 2010

Grilled chicken with Polynesian peanut sauce

I made this tonight for dinner and it was great! Very different from the usual, especially if you are on a diet and you eat chicken all the time.

Use boneless chicken and then make a marinade of Worcestershire sauce, grated garlic, olive oil and greek seasoning. Pour it over the chicken before putting in the oven to bake at 350 degrees (I didn't put amounts, because it would change according to how much chicken you had.)

While the chicken is cooking, combine 2 tablespoons of NATURAL smooth peanut butter, 4-5 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce, 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt (sour cream works great too), 1/4 of a small onion and 1 clove of grated garlic. I know it sounds disgusting, but it makes a really tangy sauce that has a unique flavor. I think it is a love it or hate it recipe. Sometimes I mix in a few packets of sweetener. The whole recipe has 200 calories and you only use a few tablespoons.

Serve it with the chicken.

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment