Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Our Journey Begins

My husband and I have been on this weight loss journey for a little over a month. I wanted to share with others our struggles and victories in hopes that it would encourage others to be more than conquerers through Him who made us. It is only by God's grace that we have been able to be so successful this far. To date we have lost a total of 58 pounds together. More than that, we have learned to depend on God and not on food. He is truly all we need. I hope that our journey, told through this blog, will give God glory for changing our lives into healthier servants for Him.
Christie

1 comment:

  1. Well this is so wonderful.
    Christie I too have gone back to the gym and eating better and less.
    I have lost 20 lbs so far and I need to do another 50 to get bach to 200lbs.
    Since I sold the business and am seeking a new job I have had the time to do this and I feel great. Went to the doctor today and got my BP down a lot to a great 110/60
    I am so happy for the two of you and I agree that this is for the Lord. Our body is a temple unto him!


    Love your cuz Nate

    ReplyDelete