Friday, February 5, 2010

TCAP writing test, parent-teacher conferences, awards ceremony...ugh! What a loooong day yesterday! I thought about how much I would normally eat during this day. Chocolate would always be my friend on TCAP days, because I needed something to help me through the stress. Then, when parent-teacher conferences came, I would consume a couple of cups of pimento cheese and crackers and chips and probably more chocolate. It was wonderful yesterday to just depend on the Lord to get me through the day. I had more energy and I knew that I was counting on something that would not let me down. He has never failed me before, and he didn't start yesterday. Another victorious day! Thanks hubby for praying for me yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I'm a stress eater myself, and these days are hard for me too. Congrats on your victory!

    ReplyDelete